Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Sunday, May 17, 2009
.

I've come to realise doing project isn't very fun and relaxing as what I'd in year 1 and 2. Now I finally understand why weihan is always so busy and tired, cos he's a good boy always listening to lecture and chionging projects. Efforts counts a lot. Anyway, not sure if you would be reading this or not, sorry for ignoring you for the past few nights cos I'm chionging proj! =P

On thurs, cellie wellie came over to my house to chiong proj overnight. Walao, damn xiong. Thank god we called aiping to give a helping hand and see what we can do more to improve on our work. All due to the scare our teacher gave us during afternoon consultation.

On saturday, me, cellie wellie and socky monkey went to compass point! to collect our free clarins sample. Not bad leh. lol. Know something? I'll reward those who come to my blog and read and tell them a little secret. . .

secret: I'm very very heavy now. =(

I can't believe I actually went to splurge on Pizza hut. After that, we went to buy some cup noodles and a chocolate pie. Damn shiok! wasai, cannot concentrate on homework after the two of them started to disturb me abt the food. Everyone is ganging up with cellie wellie to bully me >=[

And I know the secret to drinking water, it is to dian xue and do accupuncture! =D




So near yet so far
It's hard to resist you.
Cheesecake~~~~


Posted at 12:19 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)