Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Saturday, May 9, 2009
.

My right leg aches. =(

Yesterday, the school organised this bonding game for our Integrated Projects. It was fun, and I did enjoy myself from playing the game although I'm just in to make up the numbers. =P The guys and Celeste did a great job though. I was there to witness their prowess in captain ball okay. Not bad, lol, the ball throw here throw there, ends up in Cel's hand, GOAL! =D 

First game, I bullied small girl, Kelly, lol. Can't help it, I don't excel in ball games, so I can only bully my way through. 

Got the 3rd position in the end, prize was Mac's voucher and participants all got this seafood voucher too. 

lolol

But I don't fancy being jabbed, poked and slapped on the wrist by some green guy. Actually after we won the first round, I was a little reluctant to play the second round cos the white team looks sooo aggressive to me. Went in the end though to make up the numbers. Thus, I decided to again, station myself at the opponent's captain there and see if I can pick up or snatch any balls and bully other small girls not. hee. =P 

 Walao, damn pain la. And my new school shoes now so dirty thanks to the stomping. =( 

I'm walking with a limp right now, thanks to the lack of exercise and the sudden strain of muscles.

Projects are piling up and I'm going to skip 2 piano lessons thanks to that. Not complaining cos I do love the findings of the secondary data. Just that my schedule seem so pack. Okay, off to do project now. =) 


Posted at 11:58 AM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)