Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Monday, January 26, 2009
.

Family reunion dinner today at Concorde. Not very impressive. And quite a few times, I'd to repeatedly remind the service crew my orders. There's really lots of place for improvement. Their food quality didn't help much either.

Lucky niang said she would bring us to somewhere better next time. =) 

Ah yes. I've taken lots of pics with my friends, but not my family members! Absurd! lol. So I decided, tonight is the night! 


I like this because I think I look on the smaller side. I didn't pose for this, it was taken secretly. hehehe
My spastic cousin, Liping
The piano and I and Sherlyn.
And finally a family pic! With people missing of course. lol. There's much more to my family unit. =D
Taken under the shaky hands of my father. ._.


Liyi!

And finally, even though it's a buffet, I'd only plain water. *wink*


I love this sort of gathering. hehe. Had a great time crapping with my cousins cause we all had one thing in common, and this kept us going for the whole night. Even so, the sheer stupidity and clumsiness of our behaviour had already made us the laughing stock of the restaurant, but really, it was enjoyable. =) 

Another gathering for us please. =D


Posted at 12:41 AM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)