Sunday, January 18, 2009
.
So I'm back to blog once again. If you all want to know what I've been doing for the past few days, you all can refer to Celeste
Lim blog. As for what's the
url, go ask her yourself, I don't provide free advertisement.
Argh, most of you know the blog anyway.
lol.
Her's was a sneak preview into my life. Now, I'm going to add in more details. =D
That day hor, kao, stupid SBS bus. Have you all set on SBS and have that urge to just take over from that driver who drove the bus so slow that crawling would be a faster method?
SYing sometimes just can't stand stuff moving slowly know. That goes to the same for the walking speed of evelyn and celeste. lolol, it's so slow that I feel like lifting those two, kiap them under my armpit and carry them to the next destination.
Oh my, I'm so honest that they might use their slippers and piak my head. *runs away*
Back to that slow pok bus. The bus throttled on at crawling pace, especially the part at macritchie there, damn it. That driver must really thank his lucky star/s that we no longer live in primitive times or I would have club his head with a frying pan or pierce him with my spear.
It got pretty bad, that I resorted to the more modern and educational approach. A heart to heart talk. Frequently used in our education system, useless and ineffective but calming and peaceful. Fat hope that I went to talk to the driver, I didn't want to leave my driver seat on the upper deck and neither do I want to risk being thrown out on the bus in the middle of the road by him.
So, it goes like that...
SYing's brain and heart: Oh c'mon~ Go! You can do it!
Bus: (Hobbled on slowly)
SYing: YEA YEA YEA! Go pass that traffic light!! DON'T SLOW DOWN~!! >.<
Bus: (Stop at green light and waits for it to turn red -.-)
SYing:
Arhhhh~!! >.<>
Yea, so that went on for the next one hour in the bus. lolol. I secretly encourage the bus, using lamp post, landmarks, traffic lights as a target for the bus to reach and cheer it on. =D It made me less frustrated.
Oh, btw, I want to accomplish all these things:
1) Converse one whole day in Teochew. Too bad if you don't understand, I'll still use that. =)
2) Read up on 5 articles
3) Row a boat. I need to find a lake in Singapore first.
4) Touch a tiger.
5) Attempt to eat pig intestine, heart, tongue ...
6) Stare at a lizard. Let's capped that at a max of 3mins.
=D
Oh, I've yet to complete the ones I mentioned in my previous post. hahaa. Add going to escape theme park to that anyway.
I'm off to play pet society!!
Posted at 1:34 PM