Thursday, January 8, 2009
.
So far my results for CT was pretty unsatisfactory. lol. Although I'm still able to pin my hope on the last paper that I'd yet to receive, I'm pretty pessimistic for it as I did not study for one whole chapter, and weightage for that qn was pretty high if I'm not wrong.
So, mm, I need some plans right? Yea, I do have some plans in my mind right now. Oh well, I just got to see if what I'm going to gamble on pays off or not. lol. It doesn't work all the time. I need to get what I use to get. If not I'll just slam my acer against the wall. >.<
Enough of that.
OH! Niang bought fortune cookies today. I must say the person who invented this thing captured my attention a lot. lolol. I think I'll grow fat just munching on that trying to get a glimpse on what's written on the paper inside.
This stupid manufacturer, argh, gave me something damn lame. I cracked open my first piece of cookie, and happily took out the note. All it said was:
You'll receive a fortune (cookie)
Argh, it's such a waste of my time.
And I still don't like going to school! =(
The journey to the west really, is torturous. At some point of time, I would start to get homesick. 1.5 years and I'm still not very use to the school you know. Every time when night or morning come, I would have this sinking feeling. =(
The hollowness of going back to school. I've to fight off thoughts of getting off the bus and going to the other direction and head back home, it's really tiresome. And somehow, lectures makes me sick. I don't know why.
Yet nowadays, if I don't attend school, I'll feel guilty. =((
Life is TERRIBLE.
=(((
Posted at 10:09 PM