Sunday, January 4, 2009
.
I met up with primary school friends on Friday. It was supposedly to be a 10
th year meeting with Geraldine Chew.
lol. But we decided to call the rest up! Only Charmian
Yeo came. =(
Nvm,
nxt time.
We watched college. A disgusting show. No one in the right mind should watch it.
Followed by dinner at Cartel. I had this lovely chicken with bbq sauce. =D Haa, at there, we decided to play with laptop and disturb hwee khim! lolol. She so poor thing. =(
After that went to travel agency cos we are going on a holiday!! =DDDDD
Oh, and I was extremely fascinated by someone's long real finger nails. lol.
The nxt day had I&E event. Ahh, just walk ard. Then after that went to eat zi char! OOoo!! =D
OH oh oh!
The swing at hortpark was nice. =D
Then we went to ikea and played!
And guess who we saw.
It's squiggle!! no. It's
Squigglessss!!!! =D
Mingli see!


I flatten squiggles~!! =D
aahhh, okay, I'm tired. Let me continue with myob for someone. =)
Posted at 1:20 PM