Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Tuesday, December 23, 2008
.

Alright, over here is the long overdue post. So on Friday, after my makeup lesson, I actually bump into lizzy. Eh yea, not exactly bump, but I was trying to find out the time for this baby swimming competition at Plaza Sing. Heh, I manage to catch them in action a few times. So yea, very satisfied. 

Lizzy: 


And on Sunday, before I go off for my concert, I met up with Jingyi and Jiehui! =D 

I miss playing in the band with them. lol. Our dreams were actually once the same. mm. Had lots of fun while with them. Although we did not have much activities, but that bowl of ice cream was enough. The company matters a lot to me . =)

Just some of the pictures, if you want, nudge me when I'm online or leave me a msg, I'll send the rest to you guys. 


This picture above makes me laugh a lot. lololol.


I want to go out with you two again. And I want to hug you again. =D The other time, only 1 hug? So little la. lol

Then went out with family in the afternoon to catch a concert. heh. Following day, went out with haini. Lots of programs uh. 

Well, I'm going to coop myself at home for the next few days. I don't expect any sms-es or calls, cause my phone would not be near me anytime. heh. It's time to do all my projects, and hole up myself. =) 


Posted at 10:45 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)