Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Thursday, December 18, 2008
..

The past two days have been filled with fun. 

On Wednesday, I picked up my racket, and with gusto, went to play badminton. Damnit, I got an idiot for a partner. lol. I was hit on the head, shoulder, toppled by idiot onto floor and punched in the face. 

We're really an unfit pair. lol. I don't mean to wash our dirty linen out here, but sometimes, it's best to come clean. Just 10 mins into the game, heh. Two ah mengs panting like choo choo trains. Then came mummy ah meng, who joined us for self-destruction.

Oh well, the three of us ended up with aches all over the body for the next few days till mundane task like using the toilet bowl becomes one fraught with difficulties. 

After that, we went to punggol beach! =D 

I Love Rocks. 





Ahh, then nxt day. I went to kbox, no ktv. It's so highly doubtful that I'll land up in that place, but I like the company there. =D

So here goes our 3 lead singers. As to who had sung the best, I'll keep my opinions to myself. heh.






Then had a little "adventurous" walk around town. It ain't the first time, but somehow, losing our way is a norm. I promise that we would not get lost the next round. =)

Oh, and here's a little thing that I've kept to myself for a very very very long period. You won't know who exactly you are, cause I won't even let you know you sucks. 

Seriously, take a good look at yourself first before criticising others. You've made outings unbearable for me such that I decided to simply cut off every single possible contact. With that distasteful choice of words, conduct and dressing (this is personal), you kept thinking you're right and you're the best. Utter nonsense. 

I remembered telling straight to your face before about what you've done and how uncomfortable I've felt. Everyone needs a chance, so do we, I gave it to you. You don't seem to be even aware of it or chose to ignore it, whatever. 

Oh, I'm getting personal, so be it. The way you speak really is terrible and unappealing. Sometimes, I just wish you'd just shut up. Seriously. Your behaviour is another stupid thing. If you're here on a favour and opportunity, jolly well be grateful and not bite the hand that feeds you.

As long as there's you in there, forget about seeing me appearing. I'll rant again when I feel like it about you.

Disappointed in you, one of my first known friends. 





Posted at 12:13 AM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)