Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Sunday, December 14, 2008
.

Name: Teo Sue Ying
Birthday: 2 July 1990
Birthplace: Singapore
Eye Colour: Brown - Black
Hair Colour: Black
Height: 163 centimetres
Right Handed or Left Handed?: Right-handed
Your Heritage: simi sai 
My Worst Habit: refusing to interact with certain ppl.
Zodiac Sign: Cancer
Shoe Size: 6-7
Pant Size: ._. No way am I telling you.
Parents Still Together?: Yes
Shoes You Wore Today?: I’ve not worn shoes for 2 days.
Your Weakness: Getting irritated. Easily.
Your Fears: Lizards! Lizzy! Lizzieess!
Your Perfect Pizza: Hawaiian. Only Hawaiian. And maybe with spinach. =D
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: There’s only 17 days left, I can’t achieve what I want.
Your Most Overused Phrase In Instant Messenger: ._.
Your Best Physical Feature: Ears.
Your Bedtime: Anytime.
Your Most Missed Memory: You mean I can miss my memory? I can always recall ma ._.

MY FAVOURITE
Colours?: Purple, Silver & blue cos purple sucks on me.
Food? : Banana, Roasted Chicken, Grilled beef, … the list goes on and on..
Animal? : white tiger, snow lion, puppy, kitten
Ice Cream? : Chocolate, chocolate chip, mint, mango, it’s more of the brand than the ice cream itself ._.
Candy? : Don’t like.
Store? : In my pri sch, that was to prove my loyalty. Lol.
Salad Dressing? : I eat everything. (except bean++)
Actor? : None.
Songs? : Band songs, some of sonata arctica and nightwish.
Letter? : Y
Number? : 1
Gum? : I eat everything. (except bean++)
Holiday? : I love Singapore.
Season? : In our context, I like cloudy weathers ._.
ToothPaste Flavour?: Mint/ Green tea
Radio Station? : Classical FM 92.4 and 96.3
Perfume? : I don’t need it. I smell great naturally.
Scent Besides Perfume?: My moisturiser, green tea lotion.
Body Part On The Opposite Sex? : Lips.

FRIENDS AND LIFE
What Do You Want To Be When You Grow Up? : As long as it brings in the money and it’s a decent job, I’ll do it.

How Do You Want To Die? : Die sleeping.
Turn ons: People who’re cheerful, submissive and knows how to act dumb at times. I’m not that shallow after all. I look deeper. =D
Turn offs: Over confident people and those who think they know it all. And and and, those who trample on my ego. Damn it. I hate you ._.
Which Of Your Friend Acts Most Like You? : No one wants to act like me =(
Who’s The Loudest?: Celeste, Shell Chi, Aiping, None of my friends are demure.
Who Makes You Laugh The Most? : Celeste
Who Have You Known The Longest? : Geraldine. (10yrs in 2009)

Who’s The Shyist? : Hwee Khim ._. 
When Have You Cried The Most? : ._.

What is The Best Feeling In The World? : When there are many many many many food placed in front of me.
Worst Feeling? : pride being trampled on.
Where do You Want To Live When You Grow Up? : Singapore, North East Area. Don’t attempt to relocate me.
If You Could Change One Thing About You What Will It Be? : Nothing. I’m please with myself.
How Long Do You Think You’ll live? : The lines on my palm says it’s gonna be a long one. A really long one.

FINISH EACH SENTENCE
Let’s walk on the: beach, holding hands. =)
Let’s look at the: sunset together.
What a nice: smell.
Where did all the: food go!? O.O
Why can’t we: hug again. =(
Silly, little: pig.
Isn’t it weird that: I’m fat? (Weird.. It’s really weird.. o.o)
Never Under Any Circumstance: will I say NO to food >.<
I wish: I’m bless with a stable supply of food for the rest of my life. Good Food.
Everyone has their: pride. Don’t trample on it, unless they’re an idiot.
I am: waiting for my next meal! =D

HAVE YOU EVER
Been In love? : No.
Mooned Someone? : Simi sai.
Been Rejected? : Rejected for what? If it’s ideas, yea, plenty of times.
Ran Away from home? : I love my bed =(
Picture your crush naked? : Walao, only limited to crush!??
Skipped School? : Show you attendance warning slip *goes into npmail*
Thought about Suicide?: No use la. Already say the lines…
Slept Outside? : Yes
Laughed so hard you cried: Have. Once. Only Once.
Cried in school? : Have. 4 years old, my first day in school. T.T
Thrown up in school? : No.
Wanted to be a model? : No.
Cheated on someone? : No.
Done Something Really stupid that you still laugh at it today?: Sure have la.
Seen a dead body?: Yes.
Been Bitched Out? : Simi sai.
Drank Alcohol? : Have. But try try only.
Smoked: Have. Utter failure. And nvr am I going to smoke again. *swears to heaven*
Been on drugs?: What sort? Last time got robot vitamin tablets, I took a lot. =0
Eaten Sushi?: Have la. Stupid. It’s food.
Been on Stage? : Have. Sing-a-long session. ._. 
Gone Skinny Dipping? : Cannot la. S’pore leh ah di~. $Fine $Fine $Fine!
Shoplifted? : No. I got what I need.
Been Drunk? : Once.
Been called a Tease? : No?
Been beaten up? : Yes. Celeste Lim abuses me. =(

DO YOU
Swear? : Only recently after getting close to someone. It’s like up by 200%.
Sing Well? : DUH. I really sing WELL. >.<
Shower Daily? : -.- wanna smell?
Want to go to College? : Yes
Want to get married? : NOooo! But I think it’s a standard practice. See how. Still, no intention and don’t feel like. =( Go away.
Believe in yourself? : Almost all the times.
Get motion sickness? : yea, kiddy rides gives me motion sickness ._.
Think You’re Attractive? : I got a mature and cool look. =) (Don’t you dare to disagree)
Get along with your parents? : Yea, especially so when it’s SYing’s recession period. ._. but that’s rare too.  
Like thunderstorms? : Yes. When I’m indoors.
Play an instrument? : Of course. Triangle..gong..custanet. You name it, I play it. Just not that well. =D
Own an iPod? : No. Mother will hack off my head, skin it, mince it, split into 4 portion. That’s for dinner. ._.
Pray: Yesss. When I’m super scared.
Go to Church? : No. But I want to go and see see look look.
Sleep with a Stuffed Animal? : Yea, my donkey. =D
Keep a Diary/ Journal? : Have.
Dance in the Rain? : I would love to if I dance gracefully enough.
Sing in the shower? : Yes. Always, cos the of the reverberation, it sounds nicer.

THIS OR THAT
Pepsi or Coke? : Pepsi
McDonald’s or BK? : BK
Single or Group Dates? : Single
Chocolate or Vanilla? : Chocolate
Strawberries or Blueberries? : Strawberries
Meat or Veggie? : Meat
TV or Movie? : TV
Guitar or Drums? : Drums
Adidas or Nike? : Nike
Chinese or Mexican? : Chinese
Cheerios or Corn Flakes? : Corn flakes
Cake or Pie? : Cake
MTV or VH1? : MTV
Blind or Deaf? : Deaf

CAN YOU
Do the splits: You must be kidding.
Write with both hands: Yes, even with my toes.
Whistle: Beautifully.
Blow a bubble: Yes. It’s one of my bath time games. =D
Roll your tounge in a circle : Circle? Half turn ar? Can can can.
Cross your eyes : Can, but not for long. I’m scared I might have a hard time getting them apart.
Walk with your toes curled : Nope. But I walk with 9 toes, cos the last toe can’t touch the ground. =D
Touch your tongue to touch your nose: I’m not a bloody snake. Damn you.
Dance: What sort? I dance to my own style one.
Eat whatever you want and not worry: heh. You bet.

WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON
You touched: Celeste
You Talked to on the phone: Celeste
You Instant Messaged: Celeste
You Hugged: I’m a freaking no lifer. Celeste. T.T
You yelled at: Suemin.
You played a sport with: mmm.. *takes out calendar*

WHEN WAS THE LAST
Time you laughed: 2 days ago? Cos I have not step out of the house for the past 2 days.
Time you cried: Don’t tell you. =P
Movie you watched: You mean cinema or what. Be specific.
Flavour of Gum you chewed: Donkey years ago. I’m stuck in S’pore.
Joke you told : People laugh at my normal sentence rather than my jokes ._.
Song you sung: I love you.. you love me.. During Barney show at PS. =D


I can only do till here, cos someone went to delete off the rest. So you know how bored am I already uh. 



Posted at 8:14 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)