Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
.

Having been studying not very hard for the past few days, I already have an idea of what my results would be like. So far for this common test, I did not memorise a single word. All I did was to read through, if it does get into that thick skull, so be it.

I think I'm just trying to be stubborn, standing by my views from the previous post. Everyone is running the same race, yet not all of us are placing the same amount of effort. And I'm upset about this. lol. I'm really unhappy about this.

So I decided to join the bandwagon of being a slacker. Being a slacker doesn't mean I won't be successful in life mind you. 

How successful you are in life depends on how much you earn. The higher you earn, the more successful you are. Haa. Yea, I'm that shallow. Don't hide behind that screen and deny. You won't consider a cleaner a successful person in life. 

You get my point?

Studying =/= Success. 

therefore,
Achieving awfully fantastic result =/= Smart too. 

Oh my, how am I going to return to school without getting wack by chiongsters who stalks my blog. Heh

Think about it. The Black Swans in Life. 

I'm tired, from starring at the comp too much. =)



Posted at 10:50 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)