Tuesday, November 18, 2008
.
Let me reply to my taggers first.
Clarabel--> HEH. People LOVES your feet odour too! =D Be happy okay cause you're wanted! LOL.
CEL/ PINNOCHIO --> OEH WHAT OEH. I calling my friend nia FOOK YU hor. Idiot. And you spammed my tagboard. You this disgoosting piece of shiet. FOOK YU. =P
Mummehh --> =( I didnt mean to leave out your eating club. =(( It's Pinnochio fault. It really is her fault. =( And I didn't scold vulgar, I'm just calling out my friend Fook Yu.
Eve!--> I'm sexy! =D I can't seem to digest your last two words. I wonder why.
Now now now. You see my dear readers. People loves to take advantage of me. Just because I gave them a lil leeway, they start to trample on my head.
Look at my tagboard if you don't believe me. Look who's there talking and spamming, and you would sort of know who posses the traits of a bully. I don't know what's wrong with that person and that unreasonable behaviour of hers.
I need to clarify matters. I illustrated my sexy limbs as trotters cause.. I'm noble. You might feel that I'm sputtering rubbish. =( BUT. LISTEN.
All of you guys have been soooo sooo soooo stress lately that you all are getting fatter by the day. =( I'm HINTING YOU ALL. ARGH. Take note of your waistline people! =D
I'm not skinny either. I'm fat due to stress. I'm stress la readers. I really am stress. Believe me okay. =( Wait till you see how large my waistline have expanded. I think I need a hula hoop for a belt. See. I'm stress. =((( I'm producing cortisol? whatever shit I secreted out luh.
Ps. I ponning 2 days of school this week. Secret between us uh.
=)
Posted at 11:06 PM