Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
.

Firstly, I must thank my ardent fans of my blog, who've been stalking me for the past few decades. Alright, not so long, but around there luh.

I need to tell you all something. =(

Got one bloody damn fooking foogly lizard jumped onto my leg. Wait no, alright, it didnt really jumped onto my leg. I kicked it. And it flew upwards to my calf and I with another mighty morphin power ranger kick of mine, i sent it flying again. BUT TO MY OTHER LEG. ARGH. FOOK!

This Fooking Foogly Lizard don't behave like a lizard. It behaves more like a crab. It jumps side ways. >.< urgh. Talking about it makes me want to amputate my legggs.

I think I show you guys a picture illustration.



ARRRRRHHH. Okay. I decided to entertain you guys a lil by portraying myself as a pig. Who ask you to be so zealous over me =D

See my trotters there? And there goes that FOOKING FOOL-GLEE LIZARD. Ah, I drew it as a pile of shit cause I didn't want to draw it out. So can you see it's fooking fool-glee aerobatic jumps!! DISGOOSTING PIECE OF SHIET.

Enough about my horrendous life-span sucker tragedy.

I think me and xy are the slackest in the class. But eh, we really didnt mean to be late. The aircon bus refuses to come. And you can't blame xy too. She lives deep in the woods. =( I was only late for 20 mins ya' know. XY was just 5 mins later than me. It isn't fair to us. =(

The teacher made us follow her up to the office. =( Kao, made us look like as though we are really lousy students. Oh well, we went up to listen to the parts that we have missed. And she found out that we didnt do out tutorials!!! >.< Stay back for awhile more. =(

We swear to be early (punctual) next week.

Only for that week though!

=D


Posted at 9:35 AM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)