Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Tuesday, September 9, 2008
.

Seriously, I think office job just don’t suit me AT ALL. I can't believe I'm sitting here and facing the laptop the whole day at microsoft excel. I'm tired mentally. Really, looking and doing the same repeated routine everyday is just extremely boring.

It makes me lethargic. I think piano teaching suits me a lot better although I'm not very keen to be a teacher, but at least, I'll get to enjoy what I'm doing. One thing I appreciated was I was never given a deadline before. Although it allows me to work at my own pace, I got very unmotivated instead.

I don't want to give myself my own deadline either; it doesn't make any sense to me. In total, there isn’t any challenge or anything stimulating. I'm not asking to make some decisions like those top brass. I'm very easily satisfied. You can make me bind books or photocopy stuff once in a while, I would be very happy.

Just, don't make me sit at one place the whole day. It's so suffocating in the small room. I feel as though I'm wasting my time here. I'm still trying to figure what sort of work experience the school is trying to put me through.

They seem like those regular jobs that you could find in the classified section of straits time.

I still get my home sickness every now and then. It's kind of getting serious. I don't know, I really started to miss everything the moment I started my attachment, like as though everything was taken away from me suddenly. I really missed a lot of things.

It's time for me to dig out some photos of my family, KE ppl and friends to tide me through this period. =(


Posted at 9:50 AM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)