Saturday, September 20, 2008
.
My parents made the wisest decision.
They’re not going overseas after all! =D I’m not going to starve. Hahahaha.
So because of that very good choice that they have selected, I decided to show them the treasure they’ve kept at home for 18 years. =D I followed them for breakfast! Woah, I woke up at 7.30am cause of that lor.
And something happened today.
Mama: (rings SYing up to ask her which coffee shop she want to go)
SYing: Don’t know la.
Mama: oeh, you know hor, today at the 3rd coffee shop, got ppl fighting leh.
SYing: 0.0!!! Reallly!? Ahmagawd! Okay! We go 3rd coffee shop eat. =D
Woah! They fight till damn hiong leh! The stall keepers were fighting in the kitchen. Can see overturned plates, bowls, the sauces all on the floor. Hilarious. Heheheh. Hope to see more of such things, it makes me happy.
=D
Posted at 10:16 AM