Tuesday, September 9, 2008
.
At the airport, when you're really busy, it's indeed working your ass off till it can eh, detach from the body? lol. I had my fair share of leg shaking and working till like hmm, okay la, not much work. I only know i kay kiang (act smart), go ask and try to impress ppl that I'm hardworking, in the end, they really took it for real T.T
Walao, I want to complain about something. =(
Toilet bowl's sensor cannot detect me i realise for god knows what reason, oh my holy cow. ._.
Everytime, or the moment I sit on the bowl, walao, the thing auto flush by itself as though I'm done with my business when obviously I've not. You might be thinking this kind of small thing also want to complain.
But actually, there's a reason behind it.
._.
Do you know that it's important to look at what you've produced?
I want to know how my body is faring =( After sitting in that damn office, walao, I believe my tyres are at it's max. So, the only way to gauge my body health level, is through the waste that I produce.
Okay, dont grumble, I already tried to tone down on my words. You wont want to see anything more disgusting. Trust me.
I'll blog more. But not now. =D
Posted at 2:30 AM