Wednesday, September 3, 2008
.
I’m bored.
So bored that you can actually see the tears rolling out from the corner of my eye. Today, my boss didn’t come to work. Quite nice of her to sms me in the middle of the night that she aint coming as she was sick, and that she was sorry for not being able to spare time for me for the past few weeks. Awww.
So I decided to be sweet to her too. I asked her to rest and get well soon. Plus a smiley face. Seldom would I reply to this sort of messages. But I decided to be nice. What to do~
Because of that, I was late for work today. By 15 mins? Lol. Usually only 5 mins late. Argh. Don’t immediately organize a firing squad. I wasn’t taking any advantages, but I just couldn’t get my monkey legs to walk faster.
I can’t wait for the time to pass by quickly, I want to go off early today. So that I can reach school earlier. To see the ke ppl. =(
KE ppl, you’re missed by SYing.
=(
I think I would wash out a piece of ke pic, then put in my wallet. =(
Posted at 5:40 PM