It’s so woah la. You know why, cos I’ve brought my slippers to work. And now, heels is only when I’m the postman or when I need the loo. So I just feel the need to share my joy with you. =D
Office work has never been this cool before. Sitting in the office, writing shit then tadah, 110 bucks earned in a week? Cool right? =)
Well, I’ve learnt something through observing my colleagues. There aint any time to procrastinate in the real world out there. Especially those in the business course, time is money, heard plentiful of time right. It doesn’t only apply to this particular group of people imo. It’s for everyone.
So, I guess, when you are asked to do something, just do it. The more you drag, I guess the more you would not feel like doing. Efficiency is the key to an even greater success.
I can pull through this holidays. And I’m 101% sure of it.
I might not be present, but I can feel the negativity of your presence.