Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Wednesday, August 20, 2008
.

I cannot stand it already. I must touch the computer! This sexy being here, is a must touch. ._. I’ve been partially awake since 7am. Snoozing in between here and there. My attention span is getting shorter and shorter and shorter. =(

Oh yesterday train ride to piano lesson was pretty annoying. There’s this group of secondary kids, discussing and whispering away among themselves. Guess what they were talking about.

Hmm, can guess?

Can’t?

Okay, I’ll tell you. They were confirming my sex and sexuality among themselves. Pretty annoyed. Furthermore, I wasn’t in the best of my mood yesterday. As soft as they could go, hoping I won’t catch their glances every now and then, and most importantly, what they were saying. Heh, surprisingly I did manage to catch a few words. Keywords mind you.

It doesn’t help that I could do a little bit of lip reading. They didn’t bother to cover their mouth as they pass those dirty little secrets around. So from Hougang all the way to Dhoby, I was subjected to public nuisance and stares. I stared at them back when I couldn’t take it any longer. Hahah. They got freaked out initially and went silent. But after awhile, they got use to it and continued. SAME TOPIC! KAU! ._.

To the best of my hearing and lip reading skills:

Dumb Kid (1): Eh, you see opposite that one, you think boy or girl?

Dumb Kid (2): I think is guy.

Dumb Kid (1): But somehow got the girl girl look leh.

Dumb Kid (3): (Chucks in) Aiyer, go over and ask la.

Dumb Kid (2): Eh why, interested ar. lololol. 

*giggles all the way and continue*

._.

Before you think I’m just pushing the blame to someone regarding their doubts on me as a FEMALE, I was wearing a perfectly normal female teenager clothing. Besides, I can’t help it if I do look a little more on the masculine side even with the female clothing’s as camouflage right. Don’t expect me to wear skirts, be generous in pink and attach a dumb hairband onto my head. ._. No way.

Life is such an irony. I wonder why when we fall, it hurts more when we douse water over the injury to clean up but it doesn’t when it’s left alone for the bacteria to chew up the meat.

During exam period, blogging is one of the best past time when online. Television programs are especially nicer to watch. Piano practicing always seems not enough. The food intake is somehow bigger. And sleeping is a luxury. No. Sleeping has always been a luxury. =D

Okay, I promise not to touch my keyboard till 8pm. I’ll study to the best of my concentration. Oh Holy Cow~ 



Posted at 12:46 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)