Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Tuesday, August 19, 2008
.

It's early and so how not awake am I. lol. I got up pretty early not to study, but to enjoy breakfast with my parents. Firstly, I get to receive free food; secondly, I get to accompany them! =D Oh, what a filial dotter. heheh. The world works in a reciprocal way, or so I thought. The donations they're giving me now, I'll donate to them back in future. =D see! It's a promise.

Before you start rolling your eyes, allow me to explain, I would be sent to exile soon, far far away down the eastern side of Singapore, where many people depart from their love ones. So I guess I would not be able to enjoy most of the meals with them for a period of time. I don’t want them to miss me! =( It’s terrible to miss someone you know. I can’t help being family oriented. Okay, stop it, stop rolling your eyeballs, they’re going to drop out any moment. ._.

And IEF yesterday was HO HO HO. LOL. I came back telling my niang to be prepared that I might fail, cos this paper really sucked out all my confidence. I’m not trying to be pessimistic, but sometimes, you just can see things coming and there isn’t any point living in self-denial. Lol. I don’t want to cheat myself! =D

Anyway, yesterday, HA. I FARTED and SHITTED at IEF. LOLOL. It’s not easy alright, you need to be full of shit before you can do that. ._. I forgot some of my notes that I’ve studied, so I decided to use whatever common or uncommon sense I had left within me, and choke IEF.

While preparing for school yesterday, I was thinking whether I should wear red not. After all, people say that RED makes your competitors scared. I wanted to scare the people taking the exams around me. Hey, it’s a good idea okay, I will pull down 4 people. No. 3. The person in front can’t see me, unless I decided to wobble and do some funky dance in front of him and try to scare him ._. By making 4, no 3, people scared, I get to pull down some of their results, thus helping myself by getting the IEF markers to moderate those lousy results, and hopefully, allow me to scrape through. Pretty good idea uh~ But I didn’t do it, lol. I was too kind.

Now, I've to start planning my holidays. The first thing I need to do after exams would be to sleep. My beauty sleep! I'm so haggard looking now that you all might mistake me for that aunty bargaining for the cheapest vegetable deal at the wet market. Okay la, I’m exaggerating. But I’m not going to bullshit on my size. I’ve grown fat, I admit, I’m fat. I’m going to hit out on the gym or swimming pool or whatever that could give me a cylinder figure. I don’t want hourglass, its’ pretty ugly. A cylinder, round and slim. Beautiful!


I hope it rains today. Then I can do my accounting in a very conducive atmosphere. Well, the sky is black. =D Accounting purely rocks. Lol. A sad past with accounting, but all the more I’ll do well for this module.



Posted at 7:46 AM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)