Friday, August 15, 2008
.
Damn kids. Don't they have to go to school? It isn't the holiday period right.
Just when I’ve the mood to study, you make a ruckus with your damn tricycle, scooting up and down. One more time, and I’ll make sure tonight, I would dismantle your stupid bike and keep the wheels till my exams are over. See how you use the bike. -_______-
That right hand side neighbour, shit man, you better watch out. What’s up with you screaming your head off when you see one of your plant leave turning brown. To think my glare didn’t scare the shit of you. -.- Nvm, I’ll give your ugly plants some hair cut tonight.
I’m going to be busy tonight. ._.
And what’s up with the burning of incense today. It made my throat so dry, my body stinks cause of that, and now, it’s my third time bathing to get the smell off. It’s too pungent for me to concentrate much less to say the choking smoke. Although it’s my own religion, I can’t help but criticise it at times._. It’s just giving me too much discomfort.
My room kind of look like a refugee tent. There’re empty cans all over. Biscuits, snacks and some cans of tuna. Think I might do well cos there’re just so many encouragements all over the place!! =D
Posted at 2:15 PM