Monday, August 11, 2008
.
For the past 2 days, I'd been the one taking care of the household. *beams in pride*
Okay. I admit, it wasn't very well run cause I was sleeping like 3/4 of the time. Can't believe I can sleep that long uh~ But that's not the main point. Well, my sister starved cause of my laziness/ sleepiness?
But I kept asking her if she was hungry or not leh. I shouted from my bed you know!? See how nice am I..that took a lot of effort hor. I was starving along with her also =( Thank god they were only away for only 2 days. I had a sumptuous dinner the day they were back! =D
So the verdict: I can take of people, provided I'm not sleepy. So c'mon! Let me take care of you! =D
Anyway, I read about this article regarding the hand writings that could make up a person's personality. There are the 4 main types? Garland, Arcade, Angular and Threadlike. I'm getting interested in this, for the next few days or maybe hours, I'm gonna do my own research on this! =D
Give me your handwriting people! Let me analyse you!
If you (you know who you are) so happen to come across or even know my blog without my knowledge, this is for you.
Don't be too persistent in your believes. It doesn't take much to agitate/ irritate me with continuous bombing to force me to think like you. It won't and will never happen. I won't back down on mine, and neither would you. Just because I did not retort to your arguments, it doesn't mean that I agree with you. And yes, we'll continue to stand firm in whatever we think is right and holds the best for us. I won't deny you of your right to think that way. But, we shall co-exist peacefully. Let this be a pact that we would promise and compromise on. So stop these nonsense or you'll never hear from me again. Ever.
Posted at 9:19 AM