Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Saturday, August 9, 2008
.

Public holidays sucks la. So much time to waste and I get pretty unproductive. =( 
Actually wanted to pay a visit to a relative but decided against it. So later, to celebrate her birthday, we going to crystal jade to have our lunch. Of course not I pay la. lolol. Then I asked her what she wanted for her birthday, cause I realised that I haven't be getting her any presents for her past few birthdays. 

Before you slam and criticise me for being such an uncaring sister, listen up, I helped her with her daily stuff okay -_______-  So this year, I'm gonna get her a present cause i know what she wants! =D Oh ppl, btw, in future your presents right, do write down a wishlist of "indirectly" hint to me what you want, I'm pretty bad at getting gifts =( And I don't wrap my gifts okay. LOL. So don't expect some fanciful wrapped out pressies. 

Oh, I unknowingly completed one chapter of IEF. Not really completed, I just read through. Actually ar, all the things I'm studying now is pretty common sense, if you paid attention to your surroundings, I believe, you can scrape through it. lool. Of course, I'm not aiming for just scraping through, my mum would make curry out of me. 

And I tell you! I listened to Hunchback for 800+ times alr. lolol. I'm aimng for a 1000. o.0 

Evidence:


See, I'm a loyal and faithful person hor? lol. Even my songs gets the most undivided attention from me. =D why my font change =(

Anyway, Geraldine. Woah, I've known you for 9 years alr. lolol. I can't believe it. And yes, 2 January 2009, our 10th anniversary, we would be going to the pub and drink coke? hehe. And I can't believe what you've actually known about me la. walao. But I must say most are accurate. Only some, my mum doesn't teach me the piano. lolol. Anyway, hope our friendship can last for 50 years and more! =D Let's go out with charmain and the rest okay?

I'll try to dig out photos of every year, then can slowly see the change. lolol.

Haini, thanks for that long post! LOL. But i must tell you something, I forgot abt the what pencil jab fingers game..o_o Maybe when we meet again, you teach me how to play that once more! =D And yea, I miss tying xindi bag strap together and forgetting to untie it, lolol. It made her look quite bad, and I felt quite bad also. lol. And I believe you still remembered how I climbed over that school gate, you witnessed it uh. The whole week, i couldn't walk cause I sprained my ankle while jumping off that high beam. =(




Posted at 10:49 AM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)