Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Friday, August 8, 2008
.

I get tired easily for the past few days. I've not been doing much things, and that's precisely the reason that I'm always tired. I need something to spice up my life, to feel hardworking. The exams although are scaring me off with their nearing dates, are not enough to motivate me to study. Nvm, when the boat gets to the bridge, it will naturally turn straight. 

Sometimes, you never know who is the angel or devil beside you. It's quite shocking to learn of the truth. However I always believe that, if you wish to know the truth, you jolly well ensure that you can handle it, otherwise, you're better off in the dark. So please understand when I refuse to tell you the truth, some people just can't face reality, neither am I that free to calm you down and tell you that everything is alright when it is not. So when I say that everything is gonna be alright, shoots it, trust me. I mean what I say. 

And don't bother hiding the truth from me. I prefer to know the truth as compared to being lied to. Don't do that to me. I don't like it. I rather know how pessimistic this world is than to see this torchlight at the end of the tunnel which would very soon, flickle and die off. 

Yesterday, I slept from 1.30pm till 7.45pm. I was quite exhausted and slept deeply, waking up on a few occasions after a few amusing dream and to check my phone to see if I have ignored anyone. I only replied to sms-es, those who called, I'm too tired to call you back. Forgive me. Well, after sleeping for that few long hours, I read a little of my book, Silent child, a very realistic book which I guess can reflect most of our feelings when in that situation. Then I thought I would be wide awake after that long comforting sleep, but hell no, I still got tired thanks to the wonderful weather. 

And wth la, I just learned that my parents would be away for the weekend. Like hello? Inform me just the day before you're going out of station? -____- Never ask me go along with you =( For that, you'll see what sort of havoc I would create. Heheheh. Just kidding. 

Well oh well. 2 days ago, I went to catch this movie P2. I thought it was able to fully freak me out and make me spill or splash whatever I'm holding on to, to the person beside me. Nah, it didn't happen as much as I wish to. 

Look how "jian" her face is as compared to my sweet face =D 
Another one to further justify my previous statement your honour.
As unglam as it is, we tried to compare whose mouth is bigger by stuffing fries into it. A bigger mouth is a sexier mouth. lol
Let's get started..
heh, I still can get more in, just you wait and see. Victory to me! ^^v
Don't believe uh~
See! What did i say! I said I could stuff more in right!

Okay, I tell you what, 87 is the max. I can't even close my mouth now. 



Okay, I admit defeat, she got a bigger mouth than me. Da Jui Ba!

I'll not be online as often now. If there is any urgent matter, please sms/ call(last resort). Picking up the phone and replying you is another matter. =P



Posted at 7:59 AM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)