Tuesday, July 15, 2008
..
Went out with some idiots on Sunday.
LOL. They are one of those other people whom I've known that would go crazy with me. First, we met at
wheelock and had
NYDC. The portion too small la,
walao, ate some destiny child shit and still was hungry. =(
So headed down to PS. To ambush on someones' boyfriend and eat more. Woo~ So..went to swenson and had merry mint. Wah, dan dan's mango ice cream very nice. I want to eat that the next round. Aiping owe me ice cream =( I went for the lecture okay. shit, i doubt you all would read this anyway. Nvm, pass you my blog link. heheh.
Woah, zhen zhen's boyfriend. Everything all so hush hush. Well, don't inform friends that got boyfriend, actually i don't really mind. LOL. But ar, as friends, just inform ma. walao..=(
Anyway, Zhen zhen zhang da le.. So mature. God. I can't believe how everyone around me have changed, for the worse or better, i don't know. It's just that unbelievable. People around suddenly speak very sensibly and intelligently. No more baby talk, no more lame shit and crap. =( Even if there is, it's not much. I think only I have not change much. No one to bullshit and sprout nonsense to me already. =(
Hahah, after that, outside PS, over there kesiao with Xiao Ji! heheheh.
We posed as superman? bull? lawn mower? We even practiced some qi gong moves together. woah~
Got evidence okay. Next time post the photos up for you to see. hahahaah. =D
I want to go out again, and go crazy...And don't kbox leh, I want to eat and go swenson talk cock. =(
Quite please with how life is going on now. LOL. And anxiously anticipating ESPLANADE. HHAHAHRRR. Who wanna see Sue Ying in DRESS and heels uh! Come down okay! Maybe give your some bonus and I put some make up, provided there's tips. =D
OH. E portfolio =( Difficult la, walao, ask me to brag. hahahahhh. I going to be shy. hehehhh.
And before I forgot. I must congratulate those OBOG people for obtaining that Gold medal for NBC! (National Band Competition). LOL. Very good hor. Gong Xi Gong Xi! haha! And when is the alumni band coming up shimin~ I wanna play horn..
Repeat: I WANT TO GO OUT!
Posted at 11:20 AM