Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Sunday, June 29, 2008
.

I know I have lots of things to blog, But i cant remember. So i will just stick to today. After sending my sister to music lessons, I went over to AMK to meet up with shimin and yy. walao. Stupid ppl house no clock, yy made me wait for 1 hr for him, shimin, grrrr. Not worth mentioning. Thank god i said meet at 11am! If earlier, I would have murdered them on the spot.

So while waiting for them, i went to shit in amk hub. haha, nice toilet, at the same time, took photos with the toilet roll, lazy to upload, so no pics! =D

Then came yy, chatted with him about the band. All the time while waiting for shimin. -.- So off we went finally at like 1pm..to far east plaza to look for her nerd specs. Her cousin, nice one, refuse to tell us where he got his. Bo pian, walked round the whole area to search for that stupid thing.

Nxt, went to ajisen, not much to say, ate green tea macflurry. And guess what, among the 3, Im the richest with a grand total of 12 BUCKS. HAHAA. Then argued whether should watch movie not. It was almost a tie between kungfu panda and The happening. The happening won. Shit man, yy, stupid recommendation. ahaha.

The 3 of us, walked in bravely, sat up straight, as the thing goes on. Fingers covered our eyes, jackets and bags covered our face, our ass were at the tip of the sit. Soon, our legs were naturally lifted off the ground. Many times, we jumped in our sits. Shit la, lol, should not have gone out with 2 dan xiao gui when my guts is also no where better. Haha.

Then we went on to bugis in search of the sunglasses to look like cyborg??

All 3 went there with less than 2 bucks. Enough to drink avocado juice to ward off those pimple and the coconut drink. walao, damn poor thing, digging for whatever valuables and shillings we had in our pocket and bag.

After walking round till my legs almost gave way, I finally found one that we all thought was the most suitable for me, and yea, i will cut my hair. So like 3 idiots and lamers, we walked round parco with that sunglasses on. Then we decided to be cheapskate. Into the neoprint machine we went, we started snapping. BUT. The machine was beside the counter and we didn't want to risk ourselves being thrown out.

SO YEA, being the richer and oldest among the 3, I went to withdraw money to take pic. lol, hao la hao la, im a willing party. Fun ma. OKay, photos.
My favourite one.





Damn gay.


They wanted to act like some jap gay? I don't know. I just went along with the young ones. =D


I guess that's all. Too tired to write anymore anyway.


Posted at 10:41 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)