Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Monday, May 19, 2008
.

My head damn pain. Went for some prayers in the morning and then all the way down to my father's cafe. All those fumes almost killed me la, my god. -.- I thought we were buddhist..how come need to burn things. Stop here, its not good to say much about this, i dun want to be reincarnated as a pig in my nxt life.

I spent the rest of the day practicing piano. I WANT to play Brahms Ballade!! op. 43!! T.T
I dont want to play Brahms rhapsody unless its really bo pian. I did tried out Chopin's nocturne op.9 no.1. I cant seem to get some notes together. grrrr.Oh, and i need to go shopping soon, I cant find a black dress at home. haha. I think I dont have anymore dress at home since i went on to polytechnic. But seriously, I think dress hinders lots of movements, whereas for pants, haha! You can jump, roll, skip, hop and do many star jumps without restrictions!! =D

And I need money. T.T A lot. I want to buy this really nice speakers, lots of nice CDs and lots of nice scores. I want to buy a trumpet or a french horn, but I can delay this plan. I want a good instrument, not some second hand lousy old pok. Damnit. And I want to go on a holiday to take a break. Someone go with with me, my niang would not allow to me to go on solo. T.T...

And to those people who come to my blog just to kill and make fun of my wawa ar, ur watch out okay, i more or less know who are you alr!


Posted at 9:13 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)