Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Thursday, May 29, 2008
.

Woosh~ I don't know why am I so hyper and happy at this timing. Maybe its cause of the afternoon. Yea, whatever. I suddenly took a liking to a cat. -.- I was asked to go and die when I told someone. =(

But anyaway, there are a lot of things I want to buy with the cat on it. HAHA. Yesteday was terribly fun. FYI, yesterday was the day I was lied to that many times. NEVER in my life has anyone dared to lie to me that many times. So you are one "good one". 好样的(我猜是这样写吧。)

Random fact: You need to board 5 buses to get to NP from Novena.

In a day, I made a person love and hate me.

Oh, yesterday slavonic was pleasantly nice to play. =D Very very fun. haha! Like as though you get to vent out all your frustrations. Anyway, I'm extremely happy right now. Don't ask me why, I don't know too.

Eh yes. I feel bad for not responding to all of you guys sms as fast as I could. I just couldn't feel that damn thing vibrating la. =(

And sometimes it is not that I don't want to reply you, but I'm busy. And when I'm busy, I cant reply. Again. Don't ask me why. Reason being SYing can't multi-task.

Feel bad for not being able to hear to your sorrows/ happiness/ whatsoever that you wanted to call me about. But don't have to console me, I can recover steadily by myself. =D

I'm looking forward to caammppp!!! WHHHEEE~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted at 3:17 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)