Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Sunday, May 25, 2008
.

I have been sleeping very late for the past few days for god knows reason. Okay, im god, and i know the reason. =D

But although I'm sleeping very late! im not going to complain, cause its worth sleeping late. Haha! i shant elaborate. I omg... I almost say it out. Shhh. Its a secret. Arrghh. Damn hard to contain my excitement. Oh yea, weihan draw this fish which i thought was promfet. Show you.



SYing: My mama say that is angel fish.
Bryant: Angel fish? She saw my art work ar?
SYing: Yar, i told her the fish made me hungry. then she said go try and eat the angel fish la.

-_________________-!!!


SYing: Anyway! Promfet is nice to eat!!!
Byrant+SYing: blahblah blah blah soya cause blah blah steamblah blah blah.....

I very long nv eat steam promfet alr!! T.T and that is my favourite fish. Its a teochew dish. =D

And wth, my sis bf wore my slippers home. -.- Up till now he have not returned me. Whats worse is he left that pair of ugly slippers at my house. I cant even wear go out la. I will be maloo-ed. I complained to niang, and she gave me 50 bucks to shut my mouth. Woah! super effective! I shuttup. MONEY makes the world go round. =)

Okay. Haini! I type about you. LOL. But i just want to say only one thing cause i want this to get into your head and make sure you dont forget. Dont accept that proposal! Its a sham! You dont want to spend your life eating curry mutton and roti prata right????

Went to bishan library to study. One of the most effective study session. I read a total of 4 pages from the textbook. WOOOSH! and im proud to say I have 140 more pages left! =D What, you laughing is it. You dare to laugh!!? Want warning letter uh.

Btw, weihan, your accounting arrghh. If i have a cane, I would have whack you with it if not for the "keep the noise level down" in library too. You are forgetful!

OH! Yesterday was niang's bdae. My ahma gave her a present. She digged out some paper clips and wrap it up with a leaflet. My niang complaint and got scolded. HAHA! She said: Hou xim cui ming gia hor le, lu gu hiam lai hiam ker. Wa deng bai gor ler, zou gang ga ber si...nag nag nag nag...ZzZZZzzzz....

Niang: 0.0!!!

Some inconvennience for some of my readers here. Including chi. -.-

我要进步我的华文。所以,从现在开始,我会尽量用话语跟你们沟通。我不要变成一个马铃薯。。or 伯达头(erm, potato)。


Posted at 11:54 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)