Saturday, May 24, 2008
.
grrr, i cant concentrate...T.T
Aiya, im already more or less in that heck care state. I want to have the holidays!! Yesterday slept at close to 4am. Due to someone who called me evil, biantai and nerdy. I thought that person was simliar to me. That person: LES.
I so wanted to put up edited pictures of many people but decided not to so as not to create rackus. Afterall, SYing is a peace loving motherly person. Who would want to ridicule her children in public right!!? So, those reading, you have most probably be on my edited list. One, two three. Thank Me.
And SYing is especially happy for god knows what reason. LOL. She got that strength and energy to climb up Bt. Timah hill and then roll to Beauty world for Macs.
She is just that energetic.
=D
Posted at 4:49 PM