Thursday, May 22, 2008
.
I suddenly realise the usefulness of a blog. In the past, I thought that blogging was about washing your dirty linens in public. How wrong was I. It is actually a good avenue to pour out your frustrations and worries, to gossip and talk bad about the person you don't fancy, to put your fantasy and unrealistic dreams to words and present them so that they look as though it is going to happen. Bleah.
Had my presentation today, and it went quite well although I was ill prepared. I was doing an impromptu. haha, I managed to scrape through and heard that my group was one of the better one. =D For now, CT would be one of my main concern. I really want to do well. As well as KE. geez.
Sometimes, I can't believe how some people turn out to be what they are today. Extremely rude, arrogant and most importantly, their responsibility. Sometimes, being humble is a good thing, take a step back, and you get to see a different view and vice versa. Mannerism is a very important thing. Attitude plays a part in many things, I say, more important than those idiocratic stuff we learnt in school. Knowing how to manage the committments we have accepted is a personal responsibility.
Niang asked me to buy toto with die. -.- She said she read the chinese horoscope book which says that if me and my dad work together closely this year, we are able to reap financial rewards. Ok la, try my luck then! =)
Posted at 1:07 PM