Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Thursday, May 15, 2008
..

Today. Was/ Is a fruitful day. I was brought to the chinese garden. My whole class damn LOL la, they were caressing the stone lions...-_-

Learnt about Zheng He, Kong Zi, Mu lan, Guan Yu, Shu Ying. Waah, these great people...

Anyway, the zodiac pigs are nice!! very cute! lol!. My friends were over there like in some free and easy tour, snapping away and posing with a 300 lao yao shu. They funny sia, den started singing some tribal song and the 4 of us sat downstairs at the marble slab as we refuse to climb up 8 or 9 storey to the top of the pagoda. We were already half dead and bake lar.

Oh yea, I think Im being too complacent.

I took for granted that I lost that few inches and started to binge. I confess to the god of fortune that I went down almost daily to the cafe and have at least 3 servings for one meal. T.T

They included, one bowl of laksa, one bowl of mee rebus, 4 pieces of bread, a cup of milk tea, a slice of french toast...

Sure fat lar, if my everyday diet is this. T.T

Nope, i must start working out a diet plan. Alright! I can do it!! Oh btw, i bought some new clothes and got scolded. -.- just cause the colours are not bright colours...


Posted at 10:30 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)