Sunday, April 6, 2008
.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAINI!!
LOL.
1 day late. hehe.
see! i posted it up.
Anyway, things for me have been--> so far so good! I like it. Im extremely optimistic towards life and many other things now. Especially things happening in klavier and my school life!! YAY!! lol. I can picture a bright future ahead of us! With the goals kept in our mind, with that determination, waahaha! SURE CAN!! =))))
SYing resolution for the new academic year:
1) Attend all lectures religiously, even if it means skipping my lunch =)
2) Attend all tutorials religiously. even if it means skipping my breakfast=)
3) Complete all tutorials religiously. even if it means skipping my dinner=)
I'm going to be the saint of the lecture hall! sitting up there! right at the top! in solitude and LISTEN LISTEN LISTEN! YES! I CAN DO IT!!
GPA 3.5!!! HERE I COME!!!
Posted at 12:51 PM