Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Thursday, February 21, 2008
....

The exams are over! I gorge myself silly with those soap operas till i got very bored and dozed off. I need money! I need a job! okay, tmr! I will start hunting for one! And my stupid headache is acting up again ))))=

Suddenly a lost in the sense of direction. And some kuku go and hack into my account ar! My acc at KE forum also got nothing for you to see. Lol. 我淑颖做事光明正大,not scared okay! Oh! And i tell u something, my 娘亲 have never really approve of the idea of me going out to work, god knows her reason. So she offered me a job. Which is to tend her plants. Arrgghh, if u walk pass my house corridoor, and you see a stretch of plants turning yellow and limp, haz, tts my house.

So she said, "If you can turn my garden into something nice and refreshing, and you can grow one chilli out of my chilli plant, I wil give you $200". I jumped at the offer. C'mon! 1 chilli! Although my gardening skill is not something to be spoken of, but I believe i can do it!! 有志者事进城, it looks like the wrong characters. But anyway, I guess you know what I mean! (=



**My temper seems to be worsening. I can't believe I picked up a fight with my sister. But she deserves it anyway. =P


Posted at 9:23 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)