Monday, February 11, 2008
...
Dear readers,
On account of our friendship, I've got a life lesson for you. NEVER CUT YOUR OWN HAIR. I repeat, NEVER CUT YOUR OWN HAIR. Ok, I'm done with my lesson. So what did i teach u all?
WOT!!??
YOU FORGOT!!??
-.-
Qu si ba! *ABISH!
Lol! Morning everybody! I got up from the correct side of the bed but with a wrong mind. Aiya, tts what studying does to you, so see! we should not study that much.
Was watching some fear factor thing in some ulu movie website after trudging through many many many links. Well, I understand now why they dont really have Asians in their show. You see, in one of the episode, they had food such as pig brain, Pig liver/ tail, chicken feet (I'm serious), frog legs, durian (One of my fav food), Century egg. All these food items where you can easily obtain from Chinatown.
Now, all these are chinese delicacies!!! And those ang mo simply do not know how to appreciate! Get a chinese for that episode and he will be the da ying jia. *palms forehead. Wah lau, these food are damn nice lor. Maybe if next time they add in more delicacies such as Bird nest, eh, bird saliva leh, keyword--> SALIVA. I would consider taking up one episode. *beams in delight.
C'mon, be more daring and give the contestant food such as lizard tail mee tai mak (real lizard tails, eww.) or blended spiders. Now, that would be cool. LOL. And I wil be watching all these while having my dinner.
Muhahaha...!!!
I suspect my younger sister is being a teacher's pet. I heard that she is the class bao gong. -.- This will only end up being the teacher's most well-liked student but the most-hated student among her peers. She till now could not understand this value that I have been emphasising to her since young. One thing I must admit is my younger sister is more daring, outspoken and smart (admit grudgingly) as compared to me and elder sister at that age. She started schooling at 18 months? Yea, 18 months. Cause my mum could not focus all her time on taking care of her and she does not trust the maid. Hey, my mum had to beg the principal to accept my younger sister okay. Lol. They principal intially refused cause she was too young. And she was still wearing diapers la. Then the principal relented, thus, she went to sch with those baggy uniforms. (it was the smallest alr). She was a repeat student. HAHAA!! Something which i will always remind her. Lol. Not that she is stupid, but she could actually catch up with peers older by a year. It's just that the principal insisted she be there for one more yaer to confirm the things she have learnt and be a "normal" so that at 4, she can officially get into nursery with the same batch.
So tadah, she was brought to those little tot classes everymorning at 8am. Poor thing. By 3, she could recite and write out all the alphabets and koos those children song which sounds quite silly to me. At 4, she is able to communicate in sentences...I wonder how she does that. But one thing I admire her is her confidence. She can start talking to a stranger and converse very well. Okay, Im impressed. One thing I noticed. She loves to carry 'justice'.
When her classmates does something against the class rules, she would be the first to run up to the teacher and report it. I think cause her teacher praises her too much on that point and even called my mum to inform her abt this 'talent' my sister possess. Kao. And she practices this at home also lor. WAH LAU. Everytime me and my sis tries to sneak out of the house to play, you will never fail to hear one tiny voice squeaking out.
"Mummee!!! Zeh zeh & SueYing want to go out of the house!!!"
**both sisters stunned.
**gave the -.- expression.
**backtracks and goes back to sofa in living room.
**Mother nags.
GROOOWWWWLLSSS!!!!! RRRAWWRRR!!!!!
This is something she HAVE TO CHANGE!!!! -.- -.- -.- -.- -.-!!!!! If I wasnt that merciful when I was young, I would have already crushed her by rolling over her again and again and again and be some heavy weight champion. -.-!
Posted at 11:05 AM