Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
....

I cant concentrate. OMG. This is terrible. I think i need to be send for some annual boot camp or some motivation workshop in order to spur me into studying. Crap. I timed my attention span..and its a pathetic 10 mins. I already gulp down 3 cups of coffee and was surprised that i can still take afternoon naps =p

Keep going to youtube to look for "motivational" songs in order to study, ends up listening to Fei Yu Qing, Theresa Teng and Leslie Cheung songs. I came across this song, not by the 3, its by our very own Mavis something. lol. 城里的月光。Very nice. It is like a song dedicated to those who came from the village, depicting the city's life and views... My interpretation of the song chorus would be that of those villagers who have come to the city in search of a better life, and there is nothing in common among them and the city dwellers except that they share the same errm, moonlight? lol. Don't know how to say, more or less like the 床前明月光 tt poem la.

Ok la, no more blogging. I cant believe not only am i going to grow fat and die, I might die of coffee overdose too...so poor thing...lol ))))= If anyone of you does morning prayers to tee kong/ dua pek gong/ guan yin ma/ kong zi especially, add me in too. heehee, =P I will know how to thank you. Provided I get a satisfactory grade la.


Posted at 12:37 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)