Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Tuesday, January 29, 2008
...

Before I work start preparing for BLAW, i like to post something about subcom. Both the first impression of everyone and what I think of them. Lol.

First we have our vice president: Nicole/ Nikki!
Hehe. Still remember first day when he came up to me and say, hi, you are sueying right? Have you heard the news? im nikos. vice president for the subcom. You are the president, hope we work well together. *both nods head at same time* Lol. I still remember he wearing black long sleeve shirt on that day. I tell you ar nicole, although you always blast ur ah beng techno music during my meeting, but i still think you are a joy to be around with. lol. Got the ah beng face. Always got new apple products. Then always at piano there play ur own improvised version of songs ranging frm my niang's generation to some god-like music. Well, still i admire your music improvisation skills, nv really heard any nice improvisation before yours, urs was really an eye opener. Tell u a secret, I got steal some of ur skills. Lol.

Next, Secetary Evee/ Balasai!
Balasai! lol! I gave you from ur parasaite. I still think your bat look like housefly. I still remember the first time we met. We have to play a piece for pip tang. You played ur always-played debussy piece, arabsque...Even graduation ceremony also tt song. Lol, im very surprise that you did not get sick of it. Anyways, the first time, we both forgot each other name! HAHA!! we wanted to contact the other party, but just could not remember the name. I still remember that i kept scrolling through my contact list hoping i could somehow remember. Den we played our first duet piece, Sleeping beauty which have yet to be completed till now. =p But hor, you are really a very nice and fun person to be with. Your actions very funny. LOL! I still remember this, OOooo!! my leg muscle...den u collapse on the floor. Lol. You ar, always finding reasons to scoot off frm my meetings. Den also don want to take minutes. Lol. The first meeting, weihan and jinjin did the minutes for u. U hor, must buy m&n choc for them ar. Each person 1 bead. The rest give me. =p

Up next! Pumkin/ Kimkim/ Gold gold! Lol!!
hmmm....when first saw you, din really talk much to you. But you came across to me as a very sweet girl. Lol. It's only at the later part that i realise how traditional you were. Very hardworking and the most lady-like(in the beginning only =p) in the whole subcom. Lol!! Then forever, you will be hanging out with the Js. Dono why u only hang out with them, but u seem very close to them. One thing i like about your working attitude is that you never grumble once for anything that i ask u to do. Good! I got not much to say about ur inner part, cause i did not really interact much with u in the beginning. Haha. I only remembered you from ur short hair to long hair. Den you like always wearing pink. Lol. Basically, your appearance. Then dono what happen, some miracle or what, we somehow got very close. I'm still wondering how it happened!! But now, I think you are very brave and you really talk a lot!!Shi xiong di inside that da zui ba is you!!!LOL! =)

Then we have our Program Officer! Ham!
ham ar ham ar~ You this vege boy. Lol. I keep ji siao you ask u go garden eat grass when you said you hungry. Hahaa, dun take it to heart okay, cause i only jk. LOL. hmm, first time saw you near the staircase there. You said Hi to me. But i dono who you are, so i just smiled or i think nod my head at you and dono walk go where. You wearing red shirt at that time and carrying a lot of things. And one thing, you really look like snoopy to me when i first saw you. Lol. You are a very nice person, also did a lot of things out of your job scope. Good! Den dono why, ur back always got problem, lol, for one moment you are talking to me, the next you will say shit, my back is dislocated...-_____- You even ask me to feel that bone...eeeee.lol. I scared. dont want. Anyways, you are one of my brudder okay!! lol.

Our very dirty dirty dirty minded Publicity Officer! Mingli!!!
lol, I still remember squiggle okay! The one that look like a lizard to me...lol. Your hair really like overcook vegetable. Lol. You ar! Full of dirty dirty dirty yellow yellow yellow jokes!! Then the only girl in the subcom who would scold vulgarities! Lol. When first saw you, wah!!! ear pain! You so loud!!! lol!And you very open leh!!! omg! When i first saw you and your actions, i really went OMG! haha!Dono what you doing everytime, nv really see you pounding away on the piano before. You like nv snatch piano one leh. Cool...Oh! And you look like piglet! =p Well, i think you have contributed a lot of ideas in subcom and i can tell you know what are your ideas are and do know how to put it across. HMM. nice one. hehehe.

Logistic Officer Vince & Ah BEE!!! hehe. I write Ah bee first, in no order of preferrence, just go by alphabetical order, so dun jealous. lol.

JX ar~ You very shui bian leh. Must stand up for your own opinion and be firm okay! I first met you during interview la. Lol, you wearing your S&W shirt. Then chat with you abit, but forgot its what alr. You seem like a nice guy. Well, you are la. hahah! Also very efficient. Ask you contact tuner this and that, no complains, nxt day, job done. Good! Den ya, really, u like to wear those dirty-coloured clothings. LOL. All the brown brown beige beige colour. And your chinese is damn good. my god...You very si wen leh, more gentle den me. Not good. Must be more fierce den go ard bully the other girls (except me). Lol. Like tt den look more tough. Hehe.

Vincent! You this pig! Piano play very well. First time saw you, damn dao. So i din really talk to u also la. haha! Always alone by yourself. My meetings always you MIA sia. But at least you got reply my msg if not i will kill you. Also very efficient. Calling up movers and doing up the sign boards and everything. And ps, lol, i dont mean to forget those stuff, but somehow, it will just slip out of my mind. But anyway, you are one nice guy! Treat her nicely or i will hood you okay!! Good brudder! (=

Thats all folks!!! (((= Oh, and here is the subcom pic. Our quan jia fu! Let's take a nicer one nxt time okay! SET!

C:\Users\SYing\Pictures\Subcom!!!!\Slide1.JPG


Posted at 10:09 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)