Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
..

Typing some reflections as I wait for yurong. Lord of the dance is a nice song. (=

Still sick...omg, very unexpected. Most of the time I only need 1 day to recover. I already pop in a lot of the painkillers i bought this morning. But I dont seem to be on the road to recovery leh. My headaches are acting up again. This time round, not for that split seconds, but for quite some time. I'm going to slap that doctor once im alright. I dont think it is as simple as I suffer "more" headaches as compared to an average person. -_______- Niang qing wants me to go to a proper doc to check up and find out what really wrong. I say, give me the $$$, I go polyclinic, I take in the rest of the money (= I will naturally recover after tt. Lol.

Quite a lot of things happened today. My group leader broke down in front of me. OMG. 0.0!! i really dono how to console her sia. She keep mumbling her words. But eh, at least i attempted to an wei her, although I think i failed miserably. )= Well, working in groups are like that. There is bounds to have disagreements and certain conflicts. I think as the leader, the tears should not be revealed that easily. One thing about being a leader is that you are the soul and captain of the group, the one leading us. Once you break down and give up due to some other idiots in the group, what would happen to the rest? Imo, a leader have to be someone with a strong personality and not break down in any circumstances. Nvm about leadership, at least your power is still there. So hey girl, be strong kay! I think you are one of the better leaders that I have come across, in terms of your work quality and the way you allocate task to us. No need to elaborate so much on this, you dont even know my blog link. Bwahahaha...

I WANT A FRENCH HORN MOUTHPIECE!!! I have been longing for that for a long time alr. I dont even care whether i even have the instrument or not. Imagine how many pile of newspaper i have to collect and sell to the garung guni man if I really want to purchase an Anderson french horn. Seriously, its a lot. My Bach 1C megatone mouthpiece is still working alright for me(= Still playing around with it in my free time. Hearing the buzzing alone is enough to satisfy me. My sister got the Yamaha cornet mouthpiece, but i dont seem to able to find its size engraved on the mouthpiece. I like the depth of the mouthpiece. It give a lot of freedom to the force of the air coming out. Wooshh...bzzzzz...LOL. I like playing brass instruments. I like the tuba. I like it when it produced the big fat round sound and shake the whole floor. I like the horn. I like it when it produces that deep mellow protruding tone and make you feel grand. I like the trumpet. I like it when it produces that straight strong arrow-like sound and make you feel majestic and powerful. I like the trombone. I like it when there are people in front of me to knock them out with the slide. HEHEHEHE....

Oh no, I'm hungry alr, why isnt she here yet. Haiyo, I'm going to watch movie later! YAY!!! HEHEHEHEH!!!!omg, i just realise i wrote quite a lot. Well thats what happends when SYing gets bored. There's still some more, but I shall save it for the next round. (=


Posted at 3:21 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)