Profile
SYing Teo
Rosyth, Hougang Secondary, NP
Go-Home Club
Go-Out Club
Eating Club

Tah Uay La~~!!



Archive

January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009
Credits
designer
Monday, January 21, 2008
....

Posting something before i collapse and die. I'm sick today )= I think cause I did not drink enough water for the past few days and the weather have been very hot. Fever is present, cough is reaching, blockages are already set up across my body, the splitting headache have always been there. I dont have the energy to drag myself to the doc, and what makes matter worse, the medicine that I have always rely on is missing.

Had not have any breakfast. Niang not at home, i think she have gone out to meet some ppl. Die have gone to do some inspection at the cafe. Jiejie early morning woke up to attend dono what workshop. Nobody there to take care of me )= And i cant communicate with that maid, so i just shut up and slept. Did some work in the morning till now, studying for my comp test. But cant seem to understand.



Feelings right now: Cold, tired, weak, empty, breathless, terrible, pain....and im hungry too...)= )= )= )= )=


I think i will just slp till late afternoon and see if im alright enough to crawl to sch...)= )= )=


Posted at 1:15 PM
1)SYing loves you
2)SYing is going to do something that she knows she won't regret. =)