Saturday, January 12, 2008
...
Went for NYP exchange yesterday. And i know that idiotic Edwin is who lor. He was my ex classmate -________- To think last time i treat him so well and thought he is a nice guy. But in anyways, if he dares to shoot NP Klavierensemble, I will let out his secret. MUHAHAHAHA!!!! I got the triumph card!
I think I did not do as expected for my solo yesterday. I did not expect the keys to be so hard. Damn hard okay, I felt as though i was hitting away on stones. First piece was trepak, already shock me and christine lor. But nvm, we "bravely" went up. haha. When we first hit down, we all tiok stun. Lol. However, still die die must continue ma. Played halfway, went haywire abit, xie tian xie di we ended together. *phew. Anyway, I asked pip tang for his opinion during the break. He said not bad and fortunately my mistakes was the kind where it can be covered up easily and those who didnt really study tt piece will not be able to find out. After that he added a sentence of wisdom: "People with long fingers do not take for granted, it is not easy for people with shorter fingers to play an octave." =( I got short fingers..and my whole piece all octave...
Reach home at 10.50pm, took ard 15 mins to reach home leh. lol. Went home and got into a fight with my elder sister cause of the younger one. I almost kick her in her stomach. Lucky niang stop me. Cant stand such unreasoble people. But niang also one kind, she scolded me instead of her. WTH. Cant differentiate who is the one who started the argument first issit. *&^%$#$%^ mei mei, u better be nice to me for standing up for you kay!
ps. My major projects are 60% done!!! YAY!!!
Posted at 12:16 PM